22-26 March 2021
- 22 March: Research Week (RW2021) starts with a two-day International Student Conference (ISC).
- 24 March: RW2021 continues with 2 three-day international research conferences – Knowledge for Use in Practice, on medical and health research, and Society. Health. Welfare, a multidisciplinary conference.
- 25 March: PLACES, a one-day international conference that gathers representatives from various social science fields, will commence and reflect on global challenges to science, politics, law, the economy and to communication.
- 24 & 26 March: the conference University Teaching and Learning will conclude RW2021 with technology-enhanced learning as its focus.
Information on how to access the Event platform will follow in March
The official language of the conference is English.
The dates for ISC2021 are different to those of RW2021 and information is available in the ISC2021 conference website:
- Abstract submission deadline: 15 January 2021
- Abstract notification of acceptance sent by: 1 March 2021
- Uploading poster presentations into the virtual platform: 23:59, 14 March 2021
- Registration for participants opens on 8 March. Abstract authors and coauthors of RW2021 will receive automatically generated access via e-mail. No need for additional registration
- Registration deadline (for participants): 26 March 2021
Continuing Medical Education
Attending the conference is certified with 8 CME credits/day.
Achievements and development of Science is one of the top priorities of Rīga Stradiņš University, therefore attendance to RW2021 is free of charge.
ISC2021 terms are different; therefore for more information visit ISC2021 conference website.
Registration for participants opens on 8 March. Abstract authors and coauthors of RW2021 will receive automatically generated access via e-mail
In order to receive CME credits you must register online and actively participate in RW. More information on registration and attendance will follow after abstract submission is finished.
Data Protection Rules
To ensure the proper processing of conference participants’ personal data we hereby inform you that participants’ personal data – photographs, voice or video recordings – obtained within the frame of the events of RSU Research Week might be subject to processing. Your personal data might be used to further the interests of Rīga Stradiņš University, e.g. for marketing or communication activities (incl. social media coverage).
Should you have any objections to your personal data being processed please inform us via e-mail at conferencersu[pnkts]lv
We would like to inform you that presentations submitted to the RSU Research Week, as well as posters, are publicly accessible and available for download for study and research purposes.
Each Research Week participant certifies their compliance with third party intellectual property rights when creating (performing) their material, thus indemnifying the Commissioning party against third party claims.